We’ve got some things to discuss, so lets get right to it.
1. The Family Ties mom is a lesbian. I’m a little confused as to why this is news. I mean shit, lesbianism is nothing new–it’s been around since at least the 1980’s. Granted Carhartts have been around longer, but the two are not directly linked, so that’s for nothing. I think the real news here is that it wasn’t Tina Yothers. Also Michael Gross just killed it in Tremors.
2. I touched down in Riverwest the other night. I thought I had a info on our long lost friend, Stone Rooselvelt but when I got there it was it was a dead lead. meanwhile I returned home to find this note on the gate:
I’ve got no idea what is being said here, but there are a few possibilities:
- (pHus Cellette /thank you /got me some/ nas dimes/ at the hospital/ woah/ Jer
- (pHus Celletta/ han r you/ qot me bo me/ has times/ ax the hopital/ wdam/ Ter
- (pHus Rumorator/ fuck you/ fuck you/ fuck you/ fuck you/ fuck you/ udan/ jer
This shit is pure mystery as I know no one named Jer or Ter. But the idea of Nas dimes is a keeper.
3. It’s snowing around these parts So the Questionable Cuisine Challenge ‘9 may have to be put on hold. We aint dropping it so hold on. Tyrol Basin is blowing up some snow and might go land some “bolts.” I don’t even know how to use that properly in a sentence. Snowboarding is so done.
4. Looks like everyone’s favorite Mt. Baker local Terry Hawthorne, who won the LMBBS (Legendary Mt Baker Banked Slalom) riding fakie, is adding a slopestyle event to The Arctic Challenge this year. So now all those hawd-coah shred heads will have something to do when they don’t make the olympics. Meanwhile they’ll be like “Nah, bro the olympics are too corpo.”