Late nighting this jawn. But it’s important to be, you know, bloggin’.
So anyway, I stopped at Boswell Books to pick up my copy of 1Q84 and of course I had to put on a good show. So I was properly
pressed, wearing a wool driving coat and a matching scarf and gloves set. Oh sure it was like 50 degrees, but i needed to make a statement. I needed to be literary. So I dashed into the bookstore and and looked around frantically (one literary point for me), saw the book and darted towards it. I picked a copy and fondled it for a bit (another literary point) and walked to the register.
The sexless glob behind the counter picked up my book and and said “This is such a great book” (1 literary point).
OH! Now who the fuck is this? Trying to out-literary-cockstrut me? THIS SHIT IS ON, MOTHERFUCKER!
“Yeah he’s a great writer (1 point), I’m so glad this book has finally been released here, in the US (bonus), I read an excerpt from it in the New Yorker (DOUBLE BONUSES!).”
Suck it counterbeast! Go back to your 20-oz Mountain Dew and your virginia ham Lunchables.
And it was just
like that. I flopped it out and measured all ten inches of my literary dick. The ink sniffing, money taker was certainly defeated.
“We got one advance copy here, and I’m almost to page 700.”
WTF? Thou wuzzist not ready for that shit indeed. So picked it up my book, flopped the meat back over the barbed wire and walked out.
I lost, boys. I lost.
I got this lady in my life. She’s pretty much the closest thing I have sister. We’ll call her Yella. So Yella’s son “The Hache” just got himself a skateboard. Dude’s on it young, 6-years old-ish.
I swear to god, if that kid ends up skating mongo he’s
out of the fucking will.
Triple shot Thursday
It’s Halloween weekend and you’re probably still looking for a costume. I know I am. I’ve always wanted to go as Oscar the Grouch. Full on, with Bruno carrying my ass around in a can. Such a costume is some serious work, so I’ve never done it. That, and the logistics of peeing are mind bokkling.
Whatever, here are my suggestions for you this year.
- Brian Wilson (San Francisco Giant)
- Brian Wilson (Eugene Landy Puppet)
- Girl in a poodle skirt
- Guy in a tuxedo shirt
- Dabney Hiscock (Early 2oth century British porn star)
- Keyes and Hayek (Economists, companion required, and you better learn the raps)
- Gert Mallets (Early 2oth century British queen of anal)
- Dong Frowley (Early 2oth century British porn star, aka Come On Your Face Michael; half asian)
- Paddy Munch (Early 2oth century British porn star of Irish decent)
- A canoe
- Kate and Julia Morkan (Sisters, elderly porn tag-team queens in early 20th century Ireland. These bitches hosted some killer orgies, especially around Christmas; companion required)
- Clive Nutts (Early 2oth century British autofellatio master)
- Rumorator (Fatsuit, kimono, cigarettes)
- Harold Plundercunt (Early 2oth century British bookkeeper, amateur porn director)
- Frank London (Early 2oth century British pornstar, only did guy on guy on guy work)
- Moishe Oofnik
- Clara Analman (Early 2oth century British porn star, she once blew like 40 vicars in one hour)
- Maneki Neko Case (Figure it out)
- Lenehan Milkbreath (Early 2oth century British porn star, rumored to have 27 literary centimeters)